Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mariah Carey announces a run in The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.

Mariah Carey ImageMimi announces a run at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.  Mariah Carey's #1’s” begins May 6 and includes shows in July 2015.

Go to Mariah Carey Tickets and Schedules.
 

The title of the production tells you what you need to know – for the first time ever Carey will perform all 18 of her No. 1 hits, including “Vision Of Love,” “Hero,” and “We Belong Together.”

“I have so many ideas for the show that I’m currently working on and am excited to perform all of my #1 singles together for the first time and others that are very close to my heart,” Carey said.  “My songs are the soundtrack of my life and I can’t wait to share them with my fans on stage!”

Tickets are on sale now.  Go to Mariah Carey Tickets and Schedules for more details.